Cancel that.

But not my girls’ weekend!

I’m torn right now, feeling that I should do this or shouldn’t do that.

Between my hubby and I, we’ve decided to postpone the FET until after the girls’ weekend trip. It’s not recommended to travel, especially when we are up against such odds as it is, so we are going to wait, again.

We are hoping and praying that an early to mid October transfer is the ticket.

As for now, we are off all meds, and crashing as usual.

Doing our best to keep swimming.

Advertisements

3 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. GeeksTravelInJapan
    Aug 27, 2016 @ 05:37:56

    I’ll send my prayers that you have a wonderful October surprise! Best of luck to you both :)

    Reply

  2. Trackback: Where am I now? Exactly, what ARE we doing? | One Percent Chance

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: